Monday, May 2, 2011

I am a sucky blogger

Today is my day of recommitment. Today is the day I forget about all of the excuses I have made. Today is the day I put me first. It is time to get back on track and back on the wagon. It will be 6 months tomorrow since my surgery and I have lost 70lbs. That is sad. :( But today is a new day. I WILL go to the gym at least 3x a week, I WILL STOP eating in the drive through. I have 102 days until my wedding and I WILL FIT IN THE DRESS. (Its a 24!) Im tired of living this way but its not going to fix itself. After work I am going to run by and get my protein powder and buy some milk and start making my shakes again. I dont care if anyone is let down, disappointmented by my shortcomings because Im not doing this for anyone but me. It isn't easy but it will be so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment