Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Day In The Life

things seem to have slowed down but i cant complain. i have to remember where i started and that i will never see a four in front of my weight ever again. fifty three lbs in two months is awesome. when i think about how much further i have to go its overwhleming so i dont. i think about today. am i happy with todays decisions? am i proud of the fuel i feed my body today? most days i am. im just excited. its like ive been born. november third is my new birthday. i am a work in progress. im so glad i did this especially now. i dont want to be a amom landon is ashamed of. i want to make him proud. which is another reason im hoping i get this job at nau. paid degree?? up to my masters? sign me up. i will keep you all posted. oh and a nsv , non scale victory, thanks mom woods...i can pull my jeans out from my leg about six inches. ha they used to be tight. next goal is to be at seventy five lbs lost by my twenty fifth birthday march fifth. heres to losing. and again, sorry about the grammar and punctuation, cant do it on my phone. grrr

1 comment:

  1. non scale victories are what it's all about Shelly. It is definitely a journey. I have been getting alot of positive comments at work and I find it so hard not to say, "ya, but I still have this much to lose" or "I did look like this before - when I lost it before"... I am learning to thank you.
    Keep up the good work - exercise does become a habit. really, it does.

    ReplyDelete