Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Im On My Laptop!

Which means I can capitalize and use correct punctuation. I am so excited! I can even add pictures. How long will this last? I'm not sure because I cant find the charger for my laptop. :( This isn't a blog about my weight loss journey (although I am at 59 lbs and rocking! Ill go to OH and update my tracker for you guys.) But I am going to write about my new job which I am thrilled to be starting on Monday. I'm going to work there in the office all of next week and then the following 2 weeks I will be in Minneapolis training. I am going to miss my baby but I am so excited! Ive been working in call centers for 10 years and I finally feel as if I am starting a real career. Wish me luck all. I will try and upload some photos and recipes this week. Thank you all for your encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment